Thursday, May 1, 2008

Things are moving along!

We got word Tuesday that our 2nd DNA has been authorized. Things are moving right along. Then today I got an e-mail from the lady at LabCorp letting me know that the DNA sample had arrived. Wow - that was really fast! Let's hope it's a quick turn-around and we'll soon get pink! After so many months of our case seemingly standing still, it is amazing how fast it's suddenly moving. My head is spinning. Now I feel nervous, unsure and unprepared! Oh well, I've felt that way at every life-changing event in my life - why should this be any different?

We also got a new picture today, taken by someone who was down on their pick-up trip . . .

4 comments:

Laurie said...

YEAH! So glad DNA has been done! Pat at LabCorp is just the best. I can't wait to see you are pink and then that beautiful girl can come home! Hang in there you are so close! :)

Jennifer said...

This is WONDERFUL news! I am so excited that soon Ruth will be HOME!!!! She is just the cutest!!!

Jane said...

Oh my gosh, Ruth looks so grown up in that picture. She is so gosh darn cute. I'm hoping I get there to see her one last time before she goes home. Maybe we'll be there at the same time.

Sarah said...

Woohoo!! She is on her way home! Only a couple more weeks!!