Saturday, April 26, 2008

Girls' Weekend

Larry has gone to Georgia for a couple of days, and Claire and I are having a "Girls' Weekend". We plan to make cookies, watch a movie, go out for breakfast, and who knows what else.

Here are a few pictures of Claire after church today. She's way into the 7 - 14 size range, and I REALLY hate the trendy styles in that range! I've been having the best time going back into the 4 - 6x department for clothes for Ruth. Now I remember why I always over-bought for Claire each season --- everything is SO CUTE!!

Anyway, I still think my baby is beautiful, even in the trendy 70's garb.




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Linda...
Claire is so adorable! But I have to agree... Sara is in that same size... and I am CLUELESS about what to buy!!! ARGH!!!!

Can't wait to see the girls home together...

Love,
Jennifer

Laurie said...

She is just beautiful. I'm with you on the trendy stuff in those sizes. I can do the seventies stuff but so much of it is too revealing. I guess I'm just old and not cool! Have fun shopping for Ruth. My dream is go be able to bring home a little girl Ruth's age!