Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I smell cake!

The other day I told Claire that when we got out of PGN, I was going to be so happy, I’d make a cake, and write “YIPPEE!” on it. She asked me on the way to school last Friday to try to trick her. I said, “Oh, did I tell you we’re out of PGN?” and she said, “Unh unh --- I didn’t smell cake”.

Well ---




That's right - today we got the word that we're OUT!

The waiting is still not over - it will probably be 8 more weeks before we can travel to pick Ruth up. But this is the last major hurdle. We'll keep you posted as we progress through the last steps. Thank you to everyone who has sent up prayers for our case. Please continue to pray for those who are still waiting.


“You have changed my sadness into a joyful dance; you have taken away my sorrow and surrounded me with joy. So I will not be silent; I will sing praise to you. Lord, you are my God; I will give you thanks forever.”
Psalm 30:11 & 12

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Claire's smile says it all :) I am hoping that you speed to PINK super fast!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! I am so excited for your family!! We will pray for a speedy PINK!! Better get those beds ready!!!

Cheri said...

Congratulations!!!! =)

Sarah said...

WOOHOO!!!! Beautiful Ruth is coming home!!! Come on PINK!!

Laurie said...

OMG! Congrats! I am so happy for you! Ruth is absolutely beautiful!