Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The cutest pictures ever!

A lot of times when we get update pictures from the agency, they are so-so. For some reason Ruth doesn't usually smile much for them. I can't imagine what the process must be like, taking pictures of so many children. Anyway, on top of our good news yesterday, we got more pictures, and they are the cutest ones ever!

It makes me sad to think that we got pictures of her with this same bear a year ago. This has taken much too long. . .




The price tag and writing on the balloon crack me up! I drive myself and everyone around me crazy during our "photo shoots", trying to avoid stuff like this, flipped hems and collars and background clutter --- but I guess if I was taking pictures of a whole hogar full of kids, I wouldn't pay too much attention either!


I love her scruffly little legs, and the sparkly red shoes!


4 comments:

Krystal said...

That are the BEST pics ever!!!! Ruth looks like such a sweetheart :)

Robyn said...

I am so glad to see that you are out. I have been following your blog for a while and I'm so glad Ruth is almost home.

Jennifer said...

These are my favorites... although I don't think ver got to see the Thanksgiving pictures... and that big collar was pretty funny....

She is such a doll and we are so glad she is coming home!!!

Sarah said...

OMG! She is getting so big and is just absolutely beautiful!! Love those sweet pictures!