Friday, May 30, 2008

Pictures from this week

Here are a few pictures from the last few days. I also took off Wednesday and Friday this week, to spend some time with the girls. We mostly just doodled around - shopped a little and played a lot.



I showed them how to jog the Buzz Lightyear bubble maker to make really big bubbles, and now that's all Mia Ruth is interested in - the little bubbles are boring!

Another Friday at the park...

It was so hot, we had to dig out the Slip N Slide. Sorry some are blurry, but I had to take them as they were zipping by.






I can't seem to get any good photos of Mia Ruth --- this child will hardly even look at the camera anymore...

...but this one still will! Yay!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

They sure do look like they were having FUN!!!

Those bubbles seem to hold their interest for a while... thank goodness for bubbles!!!

Laurie said...

I love seeing pictures of the sisters together! :) So, so, so happy Ruth is finally home and hope the transition continues without any major bumps! Thanks for sharing your beautiful family! I would love to bring home an older child one day, but now I don't know if that is possible!