Saturday, February 21, 2009

FFF (Late) - Fake-out!

Well, I'm a little late...the Favorite Foto Friday theme is Fake-out. I couldn't resist getting in on this one - I just had a hard time choosing from the THOUSANDS of them that I have!

I have everything from the "not enough" fake smile...


...to the "too much" fake smile...




Claire, the master of fake smiles...


But this one has to be my favorite - we were right in the middle of an after-bath meltdown, and I wanted to record it for posterity, when Mia flashed this beautiful smile...


I still don't have any takers on the Pass It On gifts...leave me a comment if you'd like a gift this year.

For more fake smiles, see Sarah's blog.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Beautiful smiles, fake and all!

Melinda

Robyn said...

What adorable "fake outs"!! Gabriella has the same Dora pjs!! :)