Saturday, January 10, 2009

I wonder if HGTV knows about these

Our cat, Sidney turned 17 1/2 in December. Poor little guy has kidney failure, is deaf, and is just skin and bones. We keep thinking about taking him to the vet for that final visit, but when I hold him he snuggles up to my neck and purrs so much, I just don't have the heart to do it. Anyway, it seems that now he's either become incontinent, or is mad at us. Any rug, sock or article of clothing left on the floor has become a target. So I went out and picked up some puppy pads to lay around in the places he's gone, to see if I can coax him to use them instead.

I got to looking at the package and I don't know why, but this just cracked me up -

Notice the comment by the dog's foot. Like anyone would REALLY care if these matched their room! :-)

No comments: