Friday, March 14, 2008

FFF - Spring Fever!

Today's Favorite Foto Friday theme is "Spring Fever". I thought I'd post a cute series of photos from when Claire was 4. Each spring we try to take a little trip to the zoo. Claire's always been much more excited about playing at the nearby playground than she has been about seeing the animals. The playground is right out in the blazing sun, and . . . well, don't get me started on how time seems to stand still when you're at the park (I call it "park time" - it's like stepping into a whole different space-time continuum) (am I a terrible mother??). There's always an ice cream truck nearby, so in order to get out of the sun, we bribed her with a Kim Possible ice cream bar. She knew that when it was gone, it would be time to go home . . .





No comments: