Friday, April 24, 2009

FFF - Me!

The Favorite Foto Friday theme for this week is Me - pictures of ourselves. Well, since my weight is at an all-time high, I REALLY don't like having my picture taken, so I could hardly find one. Here's one that Mia took on Christmas day, playing with the camera. I look slightly intoxicated - I think I was sleepy from a big Christmas dinner and clean-up.

And then Claire took this one, but of course it's better, since one's eye is drawn to the cute little girl!



For more FFF posts, see Sarah's blog.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I think they're both wonderful photos!! Its so nice to finally "meet" you!

Melinda

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Love the pictures and the Zoo ones too.Jose Luis loves the Zoo and he was most impressed with the Gorillas!

Vanessa said...

I just found your blog and wanted to tell you how beautiful your family is! I too have a daughter from Guatemala!