Friday, June 25, 2010

FFF - My Favorite For This Week

Well, I know it's late in the day, but it is still Friday for a few more hours! Claire has been at camp this week, and I've been off work, supposedly to help my husband with a home project, but have ended up spending nearly every minute with Mia. She CAN be an independent player, but prefers to spend one-on-one time with me. I know it helps with the bonding, but it surely is exhausting! Here's my favorite picture I took of her this week.
For more FFF posts, check out Hannah's blog. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Beautiful picture. She is adorable and I am sure you are enjoying the time :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture of your beautiful girl!

Laurie said...

How precious! So glad to find your blog again! I watched you bring Mia home! :)