Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dog Sitting

Andy's dad, Toto came over last night, and will be staying this week while his family is on vacation. He's just as cute as can be, and MUCH more mellow than Andy. Here are a few pictures.


Toto's only fault is that he wants to mark everything, so he wears a belly band in the house. Last night his 2 bands got wet and we had no others, so I put this bandanna on him while the bands dried. He said he didn't feel too dignified! The bands stay dry longer if we put pads in them, so now we have sanitary napkins out on the kitchen table - I had a hysterectomy in 2001 so it's been a LONG time since I've had those around the house, and NEVER on the kitchen table :-) - but he is so worth it!


Precious boy

Andy needs a haircut - I didn't realize how much until I saw him next to Toto!

Mia's having a good time with them. But she wants to trade. Andy will grow up and mellow one day...we hope... :-)

No comments: