Friday, January 15, 2010

FFF - Close up

This week's Favorite Foto Friday theme is "Close up". This picture of Mia was taken this week. I was teasing her because she has a habit of smiling with just her mouth but not her eyes. I tried to show her by doing an exaggerated version myself, and got her to laughing. She's so cute when she laughs, but I can almost never get a picture of it!


Claire looked up at the last second, so I only got half of her face, but I still like her expression as she played with her new DS - the only thing she wanted for Christmas. I even found one in Tinkerbell green, her new favorite color!


For more close ups and FFF posts, check out Hannah's blog.
Have a great weekend! It's supposed to be a little warmer here, so hopefully some of this old snow will melt off.

13 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Beautiful girls!!!

Aileen said...

Your girls are darling. I love the expressions they have on their faces in these pictures.

Hannah said...

Those are great! I love the smiles you were able to capture!

Lund7 said...

Such cute pictures of your girls! I love that Tinkerbell green too!

Gardenia said...

love the pics. yes, it's so hard to get the photo at the moment when they are laughing.

Tracy said...

So sweet, I love the finger in the mouth!

nora said...

Oh I have missed you guys! Happy New Year!

Anne said...

Beautiful pictures. I love both their smiles :)

Donna said...

Tinkerbell green!? I want one! Way to score, Mom!

You also did an awesome job capturing yours up-close! Beautiul girls!

Steph said...

Your girls are gorgeous! They both have beautiful smiles! We also brought home our son from Guatemala in May 2008.

Robyn said...

Beautiful pics!!

Melinda said...

I love how Mia is smiling with her whole face! And Claire is looking so grown up! Great pics!!

Mama Bear said...

Oh Linda, they are soooo beautiful and I just love love love those special big smiles. Gorgeous!