Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Well, I've gotten a bit behind, and haven't posted any pictures in awhile. Here are some from Christmas, in no particular order (I'm afraid I've gotten spoiled to working with photos on Facebook - it's SO much easier!).


Mia has decided she likes to pose for pictures.

Claire and Aunt Jan looking at the girl journal Claire got - it's so cool - you write on black paper with silver ink!

Claire and Uncle Dino.



This was our Christmas card picture.


The girls played in the snow on Christmas Eve with Uncle Dino. See the rosy cheeks?

Getting ready for church. Claire's wearing my mom's boots. She's getting so big!

Sweet Andy.
Posing again.

Webkinz are always a big hit!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

That's some great photos!!! I'm ashamed to say I'm SO behind on the family blog but my mission blog is still kicking!!

Mama Bear said...

OMGOSH, truly beautiful. Your girls are just soooo precious and sooooo cute! Love the picture you used for your card of them.