Friday, August 7, 2009

Swimming

We have friends that have a pool, and we've gotten to go a few times this summer. The girls have had so much fun, and I love taking pool pictures. I don't know if it's the blue, or the natural light or what, but they usually turn out good. Here are a few of the girls and their friends, in no particular order. (I also like to try to catch them in mid-air while jumping!)


Dmitri -

I love Mia's big smile as she leaps -



Rachel -

Hannah -








Daniel's dad was throwing the ball, and Daniel would try to catch it as he jumped in -


I think he caught this one -

Katie and Claire -

Josef -



Here's Claire's "No more pictures, Mom" look -


And here's her "Now you're really making me mad" look -

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

What fun pictures. So awesome to have a pool and get to share that with everyone. Looks like loads of fun. Rhonda

Tracy said...

Gorgeous pics, your girls are getting so big! I love pool pics too.