Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthday Marathon

Wow, it's been awhile since I last posted! Seems like since we got the puppy, I've either been out in the yard waiting for him to do his business, or I've been too exhausted to do anything by the time we get the girls in bed. (I've also gotten a little addicted to Facebook, and have been spending a little time browsing around on there!)
Mia and Claire both have birthdays in July. First Mia's ---

Mia chose to do Diego again this year, and picked these Diego muffin cups and red Valentine hearts. Once she saw that I had made cupcakes, she said "Where's my cake? I wanted cake." Oh well, maybe she'll understand a little better next year.


And then Claire's birthday 8 days later ---


Claire made and decorated her Tinkerbell cake herself - the yellow sprinkles are supposed to be fairy dust. It was delicious - especially with Birthday Cake ice cream - I love that stuff!




The weekend in between we went over to Aunt Jan and Uncle Dino's house and got together with the girls' cousins, Jordan and Payton. They are the same ages as Claire and Mia, but we had never met them. The kids had so much fun!

Playing in the jetted tub.

Dino took them out in the boat and pulled them in the tube -


Mia and Uncle Joey.

Jordan and Claire catching air.

(We also made beaded watches and necklaces. I could do that for hours!)


And then Aunt Jan gave the girls a big birthday Luau!


They are all so cute.

Hula dancing with Uncle Dino.


Claire and Jordan became BFFs.






I bet Aunt Jan took a LONG nap after we all left!

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, how fun. Loved seeing all the pictures, missed you :-(
glad to see everyone is doing well. Happy weekend, Rhonda