Friday, June 26, 2009

FFF - Our Little Bakers

Claire is showing an interest in cooking, and it's an interest that I certainly want to encourage, even though sometimes it's hard for me to give up control. I found a kids-in-the-kitchen cookbook, and last weekend she picked out a recipe for animal crackers that she wanted to try. They had fun, and the crackers were really yummy! Now if we can just get them as enthused about cleaning up the mess!








For more Favorite Foto Friday posts, see Sarah's blog.
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute! I love to bake with my kids...such a sweet time!

nora said...

Animal crackers sounds like a great recipie for kids - good snacking and good baking.

Enjoy your weekend!

Katrina said...

This is great! All three of my boys love to help in the kitchen. My youngest says he wants to be a "cooker" when he grows up.

Mama Bear said...

How fun, send them to my house!!! Sounds like a fun book too. Happy weekend.

Lilysmom said...

How fun! My 3 year old also loves to help and if I let her help cook vegetables she will even eat them!