Friday, June 12, 2009

FFF - A few favorites

Here are a few of my favorites from this week. We dropped Claire and her friends Nicole and Caroline off at camp on Sunday, and have not heard a word from her since. This is the first time I've gone a day without some communication with her, and it's making me a little crazy. I miss her so much!




Mia has been so good without the sibling rivalry! I've been off the last couple of days, and we've been doing a little shopping, eating ice cream on the porch, playing some games, and just generally loafing around. Here she is modeling an outfit that Nana got for her - cute!





For more Favorite Foto Friday posts, go to Sarah's blog.
Have a good weekend!

8 comments:

Melinda said...

I bet Claire is having the time of her life!! Mia's outfit is precious!!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

I bet she's having a blast at camp!!! How fun!!!

One Busy Momma said...

I'm sure camp is going very well!!!!

Having some alone time for your younger daughter has to be nice!!!

Hannah said...

No news is good news when they are away at camp! I hope she has an amazing time.

Love the shots of your daughter in her new outfit...cute. I bet she is loving being the center of attention.

nora said...

Love Mia's outfit - and looks like she doesn't mind modeling it either! :)

Hope Claire loves the time away from the regular schedule.

Enjoy yoru weekend.

Sarah said...

Mia is getting so big! What a beautiful face! Hope Claire is having a blast!

Kim & Dave said...

What a great time they'll have!!!

Mama Bear said...

What a fun experience and love Mia's outfit.