Friday, November 14, 2008

FFF - Favorite Foto Friday

Yikes, I've hardly had my camera out for the past couple of weeks - I don't know what's gotten into me! I found these that I took a few days ago at Nana's house, and I thought they were cute. Claire loves to do gymnastics, and has gotten quite good at her bridges, or back bends, as we used to call them.


Mia tried one, and I thought it was so cute...it looks more like a table than a bridge!




For more FFF posts, visit Sarah's blog.

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

MICHELLE said...

Your girls are as precious as ever. I remember when I could do that-a long, long time ago-lol

MICHELLE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

How cute! I think Claire's bridge is awesome. She will be kicking over in no time! I remember when I could do that back in 1902! :)