Thursday, October 23, 2008

FFF - My Snugglebugs

It's starting to get into the 30s at night here, and Mia thrashes around so much in her sleep, I figured I better get her some warmer PJs. I just think there's nothing as cute as a little one in a blanket sleeper, and I missed them so much when Claire started potty training. We just couldn't do them anymore with Miss Wait-Until-The-Last-Second-To-Go. But last winter I found some in Claire's size, and I think they both look so cute!





Playing Possum...




...but not for long!






For more FFF posts, check out Sarah's blog.

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

Your girls are so beautiful and it always looks like they 'truly' enjoy being around each other - that is so special! And I admit - I miss it when Jaden wore those snuggly jammies ... so warm and cuddly! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2

MICHELLE said...

Very cute, I love those jammies also. We live in Florida so we don't get to use them that often. Your girls are just precious.

Tracy said...

Those are such cute pictures, love the possum one! Love the jammies too

Anonymous said...

I love sleepers too and really your never too old for them!!!

Hugs,Leslie

Michelle Riggs said...

Your girls are beautiful.

I love their smiles.

Sarah said...

What gorgeous snuggle bugs!! I love jammies to!

Robyn said...

What sweet pics!!

Daphne said...

Oh! Your children are so beautiful!