Thursday, October 9, 2008

FFF - Happy Autumn!

Even though I'm sad to see summer go, I do love fall with the cooler weather and beautiful colors. The trees have really started to turn here, just in the last few days. We went to the pumpkin patch after school one day this week, and I couldn't resist snapping a few pix.


Mia seems to have decided not to show her teeth anymore for pictures. I couldn't get one big smile out of her. She also would spring up the instant my camera clicked. She was so fascinated with all of the pumpkins!




For more beautiful FFF fall pictures, check out Sarah's blog.

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

Your children are gorgeous!! That's some really great photos!!

nora said...

What a great photo of the two of them and I love the matching tops! Have a good weekend!

MICHELLE said...

Your girl's are so precious and I love to see new pictures of them.

Kelli said...

Love the pictures!!! Your girls are gorgeous!!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Tracy said...

Those are great pictures. Your girls look so good together!

Gail said...

What beautiful pictures of beautiful girls!!
Gail

Anonymous said...

What a great photo shoot!

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!!

Robyn

Daphne said...

So beautiful!!! Love the fall colors.