Friday, August 8, 2014

My barn is here!

My little storage barn arrived yesterday, so now we can move out a lot of boxes, and hopefully get ourselves organized. We registered Claire last night, so she is all set with a very packed schedule for the semester, and has a job in the cafeteria. She starts this afternoon - yea! I think she is going to enjoy it, and her supervisor, Mrs. Watkins is a wonderful lady. Claire will even get to log in some hours this weekend. Every little bit helps toward her tuition. What a relief. My job is getting off to a slow start - there is definitely a lot of work to be done, but so far, no time to train me in.

Here is a picture of my barn. The neighbors have a bigger barn just on the other side of the fence from this one, and it's red with white trim. I hope this thing can stay as bug-free as possible!


1 comment:

Vonda Seals said...

So exciting! I am so glad that you're getting all settled in. What an adorable barn! I just know that Claire is going to LOVE academy life. And my bet is, you all will! It's a great way to live. We've done it for so long that we take it for granted. Post more pics of your home!