Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pinterest Easter Fudge

I saw this cake batter fudge on Pinterest, and since I LOVE cake batter (It was my dream as a child to eat a whole mixing bowl full of it!), I thought I'd try it. It was super easy, and quite tasty! I made mine in a 9X13 pan instead of 8X8 as it called for, thinking it would be thinner and less calories per piece. Yeah, right. I'm not even going to key this recipe in to MyFitnessPal - I know it will be terrible. Here's a link to the recipe, if you'd like to try it. Warning: If you have trouble with the words "you", "your" and "you're", buck up before you read it!


Next I'd like to try this in chocolate, and then I'd like to find some sort of chocolate chip cookie dough fudge or something that I can eat raw. I also dreamed as a child of eating a whole bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough (and a whole can of orange juice concentrate!).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a recipe for cookie dough that you can eat raw -- no eggs, uses sweetened condensed milk. I'll look for it and send it to you. It's really good.

Linda Ashcraft said...

Ooh - sounds good - thanks!

Unknown said...

Ingredients

1/2 cup butter, softened


3/4 cup packed brown sugar


1 teaspoon vanilla extract


2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour


1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk


1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips

Cream the butter and sugar, add vanilla. Alternate adding the flour and milk until well mixed then stir in chocolate chips.

Linda Ashcraft said...

I'll have to try it - thanks!

Vonda Seals said...

I love your comment regarding "your", etc. Haha! And thanks for that recipe, Laurie! Looks delicious!