Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pictures from the last few days

 Here are a few pictures from the last week or so. Mia wanted to give this puzzle away, so I asked her to work it to make sure all of the pieces were there. She had so much fun working it, she decided to keep it!


Jessi was supervising...



Today was Wacky Tacky day at school. Here are my wacky tacky girls. There was a little bit of copying going on, so Claire's smile is quite fake - she was pretty angry at Mia by the time we were ready to walk out the door.



And of course, I can't make a post without some pictures of my doggie!

 

I think Claire took this of Andy on one of their beds.


He had his paw on my knee as if to say, "Stop clicking that mouse, Mom, and come play with me!"



Here's my latest pet - Antonio the Betta. I couldn't get the camera to focus on him, so this is a little blurry. He's my office pet. I'm too afraid the cat might get him if I bring him home. He swims to the side of the tank where I am, and watches me. He sits and stares at me if he's hungry. He gets a little ticked off at me when I change his water, too. I didn't realize that fish could be so personable.

No comments: