Friday, July 10, 2009

FFF - A few favorites

Well, the Favorite Foto Friday theme for today is supposed to be Red, White & Blue, but I forgot my camera, and didn't take any pictures of the girls on the 4th :-(, so I thought I'd just post a few of my favorites from this past week. The ones of Mia and me were taken by Claire, our budding photographer. And, of course, I had to throw in some of Andy. I'm totally smitten by this puppy, even though he's a LOT of work. Boy, I hope he finishes this potty training soon. I can't wait to hold him on my lap in the evenings, and just spend relaxing time with him in the house, but he's not too trustworthy yet and we do a lot of running outside with him - and we've still cleaned up many accidents! (We should have bought stock in the Bounty Paper Towel company!) But he's doing really well once he gets out there, and pretty much always goes, so I think he's starting to get the idea.


Not great of me or Mia, but Andy was posing cutely!





This white patch on her cheek is driving me crazy - anyone know of something that will help take these away? I read about them on Guatadopt, but I can't remember the name of the cream that some said was really good...





For more FFF posts, check out Sarah's blog.

Have a good weekend!

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Yes. I have the cream, it is Clotrimazole, it is a fungus, a friend thatwas a missionary in Panama told me. Heidy has had it. Put it on about 3 times a day.

Love the pictures and the puppy is a cutie!!

Debbie

Lund7 said...

Keep pictures of you and your daughter...any puppy!

Kim & Dave said...

Oh....glad someone posted the answer to your question, because I need some of that for our two Guat tots, also!

Adorable pics.....she is sure a beauty!!!

Rebekah said...

Oh how cute is she ... great photos as always!

Thanks for sharing and Have a great weekend!

Rebekah

Bree said...

Great pics! Our son had the white spots too...drove me crazy.

Sarah said...

I love that picture of you and Mia and the puppy! Too cute!

nora said...

Yep - we have those spots too. You might stay away from lotions for a while since that can trap the fungus inside.

Lovely pics and SUPER cute puppy.

Pineapple Princess said...

Beautiful pictures!

Melinda said...

Claire is quite the photographer! She did great with your pictures! And the pup is too cute! I just noticed this week that Crista has a white spot on her cheek too. She's never had one before so its good to know how to treat it.

Melinda

Mama Bear said...

I thought the pictures were great!!! Emily has those spots on her thigh and we saw the doctor two weeks ago for them and he suggested Lotrimin (over the counter) for two weeks (twice a day). I didn't see much of a difference and now after baths, use some aquafor and she does well. I also quit using any bubble bath and will see how that works. What a snuggly girl and PUPPY!!!