Monday, March 2, 2009

Bowling

I've been trying a sticker chart with the girls, and when they get their charts full, they get to pick an activity out of the bag. Last week they drew bowling, so we went after school on Tuesday. It was Mia's first time bowling, and she had a great time.





Claire's a pretty good little bowler --- of course the gutter guards help! (Wish I could have had them...)


I helped Mia the first couple of times, and then she wanted to do it herself. For some reason she had the goofiest bowling "style" I've ever seen. She kind of crouched over and would swing the ball back and forth, back and forth, several times, and then would stop, set it down and push it. It would creep slowly down the lane, bouncing off the gutter guards, and a lot of times it would end up going right to the center pin! Of course, it wouldn't have enough momentum to knock them all down, but she didn't do too bad.



1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hey Linda -

Can you email your addy at rolltidegirl73 at yahoo dot com please? I am getting ideas for my "Pass It On" gifts. Did you ever get any interest in it?

Hugs -
kristi