Friday, December 26, 2008

FFF - Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a really nice Christmas. We did, and it's not over yet. Today we clean some, and my sister and her family will be coming in this weekend. On Christmas Eve we went over to Nana's for supper with Aunt Jan and Uncle Dennis. The girls had spent the night before with Nana, which gave us some nice time alone, and Nana had lots of help getting supper prepared. After supper we made ornaments and then opened gifts. We did "Dirty Santa", or "White Elephant", and Mia was happy to open this huge candy cane --- and glad that nobody snitched it from her.


Then we played a few games of Jenga. The girls are really quite good at it.

Here's Claire scoping out a move...


Christmas morning at our house...


Here's Claire ready to get online and adopt her new Webkinz.


My folks came over for lunch, and Jan and Dino, too. It was Larry's birthday, so I baked him a cake, and Claire decorated it ... can you see the number written in candles??



In the afternoon I let the girls practice a little with the camera. Mia LOVED it, but I couldn't quite get her to understand how the auto-focus button worked, so most that she took were blurry, except a couple of my shoes. Here's one that Claire took that wasn't blurry.


And here are a couple of my favorites of Mia's first Christmas with us...



For more FFF posts, see Sarah's blog.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas!!! The girls are getting so big!!

Kim & Dave said...

That first Christmas home is so special! (Ask me how I know-we had our own this year, too!!!)

Merry Christmas!

Mama Bear said...

OMGOSH they are so beautiful. Congratulations. Happy Holidays

Anonymous said...

Your girls are just sooo pretty!!!

Jenga is sooo addicting!!!

hugs,leslie

Our Family of 5 said...

Beautiful Beautiful girls! Merry Christmas!

Aileen said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I love Jenga too!

Robyn said...

What great pics!! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!!