Friday, August 1, 2008

FFF - Crazy Hair

The theme for this Favorite Foto Friday is "Crazy Hair". I was able to scrape up a few from my collection.

When Claire was small she had many many bad hair days, so it was hard for me to decide which photo to post - but here's a silly one from lately, getting ready for an 80's party.


With Mia it's the opposite - never really a bad hair day, so this is the only silly hair photo I have so far.



I am pretty hesitant to post this one - on rainy weekends Claire has always liked to do my hair and/or makeup. Here's one of the hair (I have a lovely one of the makeup that I'll save for another day).



I saved the best for last. We have a computer program that lets us put in pictures of ourselves to try different hairstyles.


For more FFF crazy hair, check out Sarah's blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your hubby know about this!!!??? LOL

Great FFF photos!!!! VEry very funny!!!!

have a great weekend,leslie

Anonymous said...

Loved your FFF pics! I especially enjoyed the last pic of your hubby. Too funny!

Ruthie

MICHELLE said...

GREAT PICTURES,LOVE THE HUBBY ONE. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

Sarah said...

Love your FFF post!! Love Mia's shark fin hair!! And hubby is hilarious with his virtual hairstyles!! And what a great mommy to let your girls play with your hair on those rainy days! That will be some definite fun mommy memories!

Robyn said...

The ones of your hubby are hilarious!!

Robyn